Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Infant Girl Referral Times Increase!

It is with a heavy heart that I am writing this as we have found out recently that the infant girl referral time has increased from 7-9 months to 9-11 months. It is heart breaking to say the least. These times are when my faith in God deepens as I tend to depend on Him even more as I look for comfort. My ache to become a mother has been a struggle for a long time, ever since I was little that was all I ever wanted to be, I believe these deepest desires are the things that God uses to bring you closer to Him and rely soley on Him. I cant say I am not mad right know but I know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him... Our adoption journey started long long ago in our hearts, that longing that God has a great plan for our lives, we just need to continue to trust in Him and know he has plans to prosper us. This is my faith journey. I'm glad I finally have started to journal it. My greatest hope is that my children know and love God but also know how truly incredibly WANTED they were no matter how they came into our lives. Please continue to pray for our family and others that wait for their children to be brought home.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Dawn!
I hope you get your little girl soon! Your story reminded me of my friend... did you check out her blog? Sounds like they are still waiting too! :-(

http://reneecoffey.typepad.com/plain_and_simple/

Hopefully you'll get some great news for 2009!

Cute card & video! Merry Christmas!
Robin