Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

We are TRAVELING!!!!!

WE got official word we are traveling!!We are going to spend 3 nights in Paris on our way over there.and one week from Monday I will FINALLY get to hold my little Genet!We lucked out all our tickets have been confirmed and they arrived today FED EX!I better get busy packing, haven't really started.PLEASE cover us in prayer as we travel!
pray we all stay healthy and safe.
pray for our hearts as we become a family of four!
pray all our luggage makes it!and our flights are on time.
pray we get thru customs(have you seen Mike's beard?)still hoping he shaves it BEFORE we leave)lol
We have been so blessed with all the work we have had this summer that we pray Mike taking time to travel will not effect any of our accounts and he will have time to bond with Genet.
THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!Last night I told Mike that all of a sudden I am scared and he squeezed my hand and said its gonna be fun!
Gotta go, I am crying again.
peace,
dawn

No comments: