Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FAMILY MEMBER ON HIS WAY!!!

Please, please from the bottom of my heart pray for us. G**** family member is on his way to court. It is not an easy journey(geographically and financially)for him. pray that he makes it safely there AND home. that the judge is satisfied with his testimony and all his proper identification is good with the judge.As much as I WANT this I am still trying to be content in my circumstances. Much easier said than done. The family member is still relinquishing a part of himself and I can not imagine the heartache he is going through, I am praying for peace for him and the rest of his and G*** Family.
thank you.

1 comment:

KLT said...

Praise God that he was found and is able to travel. May your case now be looked on with favor!!!!