Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Home Study Update

We had our home study update for hopefully the last time on Tuesday night.After much prayer and thought we upped our age to 4 years old. This has been a hard decision and a great leap of faith that God will give us the PERFECT child for us. When we started this process Ava was only 4 and by the time we travel and are home with our new child Ava will be ALMOST 7. I woke up early on Wednesday morning and felt such a strong desire to read my bible and the book I have next to it is some of God's promises in the bible and after I prayed for peace and more faith in this whole decision I opened the book and my eyes literally went to a section on God's Faithfulness, Hebrews 10:23 "Let us hope unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful." I couldn't believe it. Once again God gives you answers and reassurances when you look to Him for them. I am blindly letting the Lord lead me to this child for I need to have faith that while we can not see what our future or this child's future holds that God's plan will be perfected in our lives as long as we are letting Him lead us. I'll finish posting with one more verse Psalm 9:10 "Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.

No comments: