Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A New Day!

I woke up this morning feeling a lot better, I am going to rejoice in this day and remember how much God loves me and our children. He loves us!! Please don't think I am this sappy happy person all the time. I was and am heartbroken we didn't pass court but I am moving forward, we have a new court date. In the big picture of our lives these couple more weeks won't be so bad. I want to thank all our family and friends that have called and emailed and prayed for us and are still doing so. Thank you so much.We love you. and PLEASE keep praying for us we need it.

Psalm 100
1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

No comments: