Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ways to Donate!

Dear Family & Friends,
As you saw in my last post there is dire need for formula right now. I have added a link to the right, please click on it and see how you can help. I am sure I won't possible be able to bring all the formula and supplies that our generous family and friends are sending us, the other way is to go through the Children's Hope Chest. Please visit their website and Tom Davis's blog to see how YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! There are testimonies from families that have and are adopting through the same agency we are. Duni is our America World in country coordinator and she addresses the issues of the children in the May 4th blog. PLEASE take time to read it and pray about it.

Blessings
Dawn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Nicole Irwin, I work for Children's HopeChest. I want to thank you for raising awareness on the need for baby formula for Ethiopia. With the help of people like you, we reached our goal : ) I noticed you are in the process of adopting. Where are you adopting from? How exciting! Many Blessings, Nicole@hopechest.org