Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Not today, NEW Court Date June 16th

We did not pass court today due to an old power of attorney form they are requiring to be updated. Mike and I will have to have it notarized and then also at the Sec of State level. I am going to do it tomorrow and hopefully have it to our adoption agency by Friday. We received a new court date of June 16th.I am really bummed and have already had my pity party. I do not like to wallow in self pity. So I am fine.A later travel date works better for Mike. He said lets go early, rent a car, pick up the family member that may need to be present and represent ourselves in court.lol I could seriously see him do that. When Ava saw me crying she started and said, "We didn't pass today did we" and I told her not today but we have a new court date. and she said "MEAN JUDGE" can I play on the computer now? Kids can be really resilant. I wish my heart was as much. "God makes everything happen at the right time. He planted eternity in the human heart, but even so,people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end" Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments: