Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Au revoir Paris!

Goodbye Paris, I LOVED Paris!!We toured all over. Saw the Eifel Tower, went through the Louvre and saw the Mona Lisa. I can't pronounce anything here. Paris is lovely!EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE!!Breakfast was like $70. INSANE!I don't think we will ever be able to come back here but we have really enjoyed it.I think when Ava is older she will appreciate it but for her all the walking has been hard,and food she is not used to but she says she liked it. We are heading to Ethiopia ToNIGHT!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am going to try and post some pics but I am having to charge everything separate because my power strip doesn't work in our converter. So far we are all feeling well. Can't wait to meet our Genet!
Blessings,
dawn

1 comment:

Erica said...

Welcome home! I'm glad to know that you are safely back home. I have been praying so much for your family and will continue to do so in the days ahead. Everyone is adjusting, and I'm sure that is difficult. Thank you again for offering to take pics of our baby girl - thank you for your efforts. She is doing much better now. I'll keep checking your blog for more updates and pics!

Praying for you,
Erica R.