Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh La La!!Paris here we come!

In 48 hours we will be on our way to Paris!we are spending about 3 full days there and then on to Ethiopia. One week from now Genet will be with us forever!We have everything confirmed!I want to make sure that I thank all our families and friends that have responded to our letter we mailed out the end of May for us to bring donations. We have filled 3!!!! suitcases of things to bring including formula, medications, toothbrushes, legos for the orphanages I plan on visiting while we are there. Thank you so much. I thank God that I have such an amazing family and friends who felt it in their hearts to give so generously to the Transition Home and orphanages. Your prayers are much appreciated!I am going to try and blog while we are there as long as we have internet!
God Bless,
Dawn

2 comments:

Erica said...

We are praying for you! Can't wait to read your posts and see pics (hopefully the internet will be decent) of especially your meetcha and gotcha days! Thank you for loving on our baby girl!

Nichole said...

I just talked to Tammy today and she filled me in on everything. I am SOOOO excited for you guys!!! I cannot wait to meet Genet and hope you have a wonderful trip. We'll keep you in our prayers and talk soon!